The role of the Fundraising Regulator is as follows:
- To set and promote the standards for fundraising practice (‘the code’ and associated rulebooks) in consultation with the public, fundraising stakeholders and legislators.
- To investigate cases where fundraising practices have led to significant public concern.
- To adjudicate complaints from the public about fundraising practice, where these cannot be resolved by the charities themselves.
- To operate a fundraising preference service to enable individuals to manage their contact with charities.
- Where poor fundraising practice is judged to have taken place, recommend best practice guidance and take proportionate remedial action.
We promise to be honest, fair and open about our fundraising with you, our supporters.
Find out more on the Fundraising Regulator website.
If you would like to contact us regarding any aspect of fundraising at St Luke's, click here or call us on 0114 236 9911.