How to set up your St Luke's Virgin Money Giving page.
Follow the link to Virgin Money Giving
1. Select the "Set up a fundraising page option".
2. Select the "Organised event" option.
3. Create the event you’re taking part in if not already listed.
It may be possible that the event you are fundraising for has not been set up on the site, in which case you can create the event by selecting the type of event you are taking part in e.g. "Running or marathons". Then add in the location and the date and select how long after the event you wish to continue to collect sponsorship - we suggest "1 month". Finally select whether you are taking part in the event solo, or as a team.St Luke's Hospice Sheffield charity. Virgin Money Giving.
4. Enter our name "St Luke's – Sheffield’s Hospice" and press search.
5. Scroll down the pop-up menu to find and select "St Luke's – Sheffield’s Hospice”.
6. If you already have a Virgin Money Giving account, select the "Sign in" option. Alternatively select the "Register" option and follow the prompts to set up your account.
If you have a problem setting up your Virgin Money Giving page you can click on the "Help" button. Alternatively, you can email Noni Bryson at St Luke's or call her on 0114 235 7590.