Is your group planning to fundraise for St Luke’s?
Thank you! The efforts of everyone who raises money for St Luke’s all add up to make a huge difference to what we’re able to do for our patients. You can be sure that whatever amount your group can raise for us, whether small or large, it will make a real difference too.
Your group stands to gain too…
- It’s fun to fundraise for us in a group
- It’s great for teambuilding, knowing that you’re all pulling together in a common cause that’s so important to your local community
- It raises interest in your group, so you can reach a wider audience
- It gives you the opportunity to gain recognition, and we can support you in publicising your community group.
We can help with your fundraising
We have lots of experience of helping our supporters to fundraise for us, and we know what works. We can, for example:
- Work with you to publicise your fundraising activity
- Supply posters and collecting tins
- Give practical fundraising hints and tips
- Support you with information on how to use JustGiving, a website that makes it easy for people to sponsor your fundraising
- Help you to stay on the right side of the law when organising raffles or collections.
Looking for ideas?
Why not pick our brains? Fundraising possibilities include, for example:
- A 5-a-side football tournament
- A golfing event
- A supermarket bucket collection
- In the gym, a sponsored 24-hour team workout or an exercise bike virtual cycle over a certain distance
There are many other ways in which community groups have raised money for us. Some of them are ambitious, some are very simple. Talk to us to find the one that suits you best.
We’d love to hear from you
To find out more about fundraising for St Luke’s,
please contact our Community Fundraising team on 0114 2357 590 or email Noni Bryson.