What JustGiving can do for you:
- You will be provided with a personal fundraising page displaying your personal targets.
- It’s easy, secure and fast to set up and maintain.
- You can personalise your page with photos, videos and personal messages.
- It allows your family to sponsor you from anywhere in the world and you do not have to spend your time personally collecting the money.
- If your donor is a UK taxpayer, JustGiving will automatically reclaim at least 25% in Gift Aid on a donation.
- All donations and Gift Aid are collected and returned automatically to St Luke’s.
- JustGiving will thank your donors for you. They will send out a personalised thank you message on your behalf when you receive a donation.
- You will be alerted every time you receive a donation on the site.
- You can share your JustGiving page on your social media, Facebook and Twitter, etc.
How to set up your own St Luke's JustGiving page.
Follow the link to https://www.justgiving.com/stlukeshospicesheffield/
JustGiving have created a really useful video on how to set up and personalise your JustGiving page:
When you are ready you can follow the steps set out below:
- Select the Start Fundraising option.
- Search for St Luke's – Sheffield’s Hospice in the search field.
- Select taking part in an organised event.
- Select the event you want to fundraise for.
- Finalise your selection. Don't forget, if you are fundraising in memory of a loved one, you can add that information to your JustGiving page too.
Now you’ve set up your page, you can use it for a variety of future events. Don't forget to update regularly, and share your successes with your followers, and us too! We love to hear from you and find out how your challenges went.
If you do have a problem setting up your page, you can contact the JustGiving helpline on 0845 0212110. Alternatively, please email the Community Fundraising team or call 0114 235 7553.