The help we’ve received includes, for example, funding the purchase of specialist equipment, supporting our nursing teams and helping with ongoing running costs.
We are very grateful to the Trustees of all Trusts who have supported St Luke’s.
Could your Trust help?
If you are a Trustee or representative of a Trust and would like to support St Luke’s, or find out more about our work, please contact Deborah Simpson, on 0114 235 7599 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are just a few examples of what your support could fund:
For our In Patient Centre
- New riser/recliner chairs.
- Vital sign monitors.
- Infusion pumps.
- Replacement mattresses and bedding.
In the community
- Vital signs monitoring equipment for our Community Nurses.
- Support for our Intensive Treatment Team.
Active Intervention Centre
- Art supplies and craft materials.
- Sewing machine.
- Equipment used for assessment by our Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists.
- Gym equipment to help improve patients mobility.
- Support and supplies for our Wellbeing Service.
- New/replacement furniture.
For our kitchen
- Replacement oven.
- Ice machine.
- Support for our Ask the Chef project.
For our volunteer led projects
- Nutritional meals for patients at home.
- Bedding where needed for patients at home.
- Support to deliver our oral history service.