Payroll Giving is a simple, flexible and tax effective method of charitable giving which allows your employees to donate to St Luke’s by a direct deduction from their wage.
Benefits to your organisation:
• Gives your employees the opportunity to donate to their chosen charity in a simple and tax effective way.
• Your business will be seen to be more supportive and caring.
• Enhances staff morale – improving retention and recruitment.
• Improves your business’s charitable giving and social responsibility with minimal effort or cost to the employer.
• Enables you to measure the level of charitable giving that your company has helped achieve.
Matched funding is where companies offer to match any money raised by an employee taking part in a fundraising event. It can be a great way of motivating a team, as well as demonstrating your commitment to your corporate social responsibility programme.
You can use matched funding to support your staff’s generosity in a variety of ways:
• A payment of the scheme’s administration costs.
• 100% match, to equal each employee’s gift pound for pound. This can be capped with an annual limit.
• 200% match, you could even consider paying £2 for every £1 donated.
To find out more about Payroll Giving or matched funding please email Jack Kidder, Corporate Fundraising Manager or call 0114 235 7594.