Celebration of Life - Sunday 21 July
Celebrate the life of someone special this summer
This summer, we ask you to help us celebrate precious moments with family and friends by sharing special memories on a St Luke’s daisy. We will display them with hundreds of other stories from our community at the Celebration of Life garden party held in the lovely garden at St Luke's.
Dedicate a Daisy
Dedicate a St Luke's daisy in memory of your loved one in our Celebration of Life meadow.
Every donation we receive will help us deliver quality end of life care to local people this summer.
Sunday 21 July 2019, 2-4pm,
St Luke’s Clifford House, Ecclesall Road South
- * On arrival enjoy a complimentary glass of Pimms.
- * Refreshments including strawberries and cream, tea, coffee and cake.
- * View the display of St Luke’s daisies and the name of your loved ones in our Book of Celebration.
- * Enjoy garden games and crafts for the family.
- * Try your luck on our raffle, purchase some seasonal plants or take a stroll around our gardens.
There will be a park and ride scheme provided by First buses from Tesco Abbeydale Rd to Clifford House, between 1:30pm – 4:30pm.
Could you volunteer to help at Celebration of Life?
We need volunteers to help on the day in various roles, including meet and greet, serving refreshments, and face painting.
See volunteering opportunities
For more information please contact the Fundraising Team on 0114 235 7551 or email email@example.com