Please call our furniture donations line on 0114 235 7562 and leave a message, or submit a donations collection enquiry to us with some more information about your donation. We'll contact you as soon as possible to find out more about what you would like to donate, and to discuss collection arrangements.
What furniture can I donate?
Home or office furniture that's in a saleable condition, safe, clean and that two people can carry. If you're donating soft furnishings or upholstered furniture, it must have its fire safety label attached. We also accept small electrical household goods that are working, safe and less than three years old. You can also see from the list below that we can make use of most household items. Please check that the items you’re donating are clean and in good working condition before taking them into our shops.
We can accept
- Furniture – which must have fire labels attached if it's upholstered
- Large and small electrical appliances that are less than three years old
- Divan bases including fire label with original mattress (in pristine condition)
We can't accept
There are some things we can’t accept for safety or legal reasons. If you’re not sure if we can accept your donations, please check our list below of some of the items we’re asked about most frequently:
- Furniture and Houseware - upholstered furniture without a fire label including all items donated as sets, pillows and duvets unless brand new and carpets.
- Ovens - we are unable to accept either gas or electric cookers.
All our shops take part in the Gift Aid scheme. So if you're a UK taxpayer and sign up for Gift Aid your donations of goods for sale are worth an extra 25% to us when they're sold. You can pick up a leaflet to register for the scheme in any of our shops - or download and print one here to complete and present in store. Signing up is quick and easy, and you only need to do it once.