Weekly prizes: 1st prize £2,000, 2nd prize rollover starting at £350 and peaking at a maximum of £10,000, 3rd prize of £150. There are also 100 prizes of £5.
Joining our Lottery is a really simple way to help St Luke's. For only £1 a week you're not only giving yourself the chance to win one of the many cash prizes, you're also helping us fund the care that our patients need to improve the quality of their lives.
How it works
- For each £1 entry you get a unique 6 digit number
- Winning numbers are selected at random by a computer, with the draw taking place every Friday
- There's no need to claim. Winners are automatically notified and sent a cheque by post
- You must be 16 or over to play the Lottery
Three great reasons to play the St Luke's Lottery today:
• Better chance of winning – with the St Luke’s Lottery you have a 1 in 11,000 chance to win the top prize of £2,000 every week. This is five times greater than your chance of winning a four figure sum on the National Lottery Lotto game, where you have a 1 in 55,000 chance of winning £1,500 (matching five balls)
• Just £1 per week – the National Lottery are planning to raise the stake for their Lotto game to £2 this autumn, and also reduce their prize for matching five balls from £1,500 to £1,000. This means that you get a five times greater chance of winning double the amount you would on the National Lotto for half the price!
• More money to our cause – an average of 53p in every £1 goes direct to patient care with the St Luke’s lottery. This compares to 28p in every £1 going to good causes from the National Lottery Lotto game and less than 21p in every £1 going to good causes from the Health Lottery. So whilst you might not win a life-changing amount with St Luke’s – you will change lives by playing!
Want to give someone special the chance of winning £2,000? Why not take a look at our Lottery Gift Cards, perfect for any special occasion…
To pay by a means other than direct debit, such as by credit or debit card, please click here.